How do you politely tell someone that you want them naked on top of you
His face was expressionless so I was kind of worried that maybe he wasn’t happy about something, but suddenly he cracks up and falls to the ground laughing after looking at the huge screen.
What is it that’s making him laugh so hard?
He looks just like a mischievous little kid. It really makes me wonder if it’s the same expressionless person who was monotonously pointing out problems a couple of seconds ago.
I look at the big screen, wondering what it is he saw. And I see a video of a young Jiyong enthusiastically rapping (you can’t understand much of what he’s saying but yes, he’s still rapping) to ‘Angel with Lost Wings’.
He laughs while watching his younger self, then covers his face with both his hands bashfully before flopping to the ground as if he can’t bear the embarrassment. He does seem pretty embarrassed.
G-Dragon looks a little flustered after all that laughing, and he asks between giggles:
“How did they even find that? Wow, seriously, how did they find that?”
Seungri: “Boyz’ kkkkkkkk”
Cut paper by Antonius Bui
check out more of his work here: http://www.behance.net/AntoniusBui
fuck you tho.
The following traits and characteristics are typically observed in most families - for only, first born, second, middle of three children and youngest children. However, there are always exceptions to the rule!
- More spoiled and indulged.
- Enjoys being the center of attention.
- May feel special, or better than, other children. May appear to be aloof.
- Tend to be more self-centered and self-absorbed.
- Expects to be listened to, and get their own way.
- May be less co-operative and adaptable.
- Uses “divide and conquer” tactics to get their own way.
- Often, very driven, focused and (ultimately) successful; high achievers.
- As children, relate better to adults than peers.